REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
Contest deadline: 10 March 2020 – 23:59 (Italian time)
Submit a storytelling project told by your pictures. Pictures can be taken anywhere in the world. You can send from 9 to 15 pictures.
Recommended Max 1200 px long side
Image max 1mb permitted
Pay attention, after the registration you can not change the photos
To use this form registration you need Paypal or credit cards by Paypal.
EASY STEPS TO COMPLETE
DON'T YOU HAVE PAYPAL?
Do not you have the possibility to pay with Paypal or credit card?
You can participate at the contests by following the instructions:
- Yoy can partecipate by sending your photos by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can use Wetrasfer or other platform to send the photos to our email: email@example.com;
- Be sure to send photos with the following characteristics: max 1MB, 1200 px long side;
- Write in the message: name of the contest, your Name and Surname, City-Country;
- Enclose copy of the payment;
Payment made by bank transfer:
FAQ - REPORTAGE STORYTELLING
- Is the contest open to everyone? Yes, professionals or amateurs and residents anywhere in the world
- Can photos be made all over the world? Yes, anywhere
- Which equipment should the photos be taken with? With any digital equipment or film
- Can photos be post produced? Yes
- Can the photos be in color or B/W? Yes
- Which dimensions should the photos have to be sent? 1MB max; recommended resolution 1200 px long side; Jpeg
- How many images can I send? Minimum 9 maximum 15 for contest 4
- How can I pay? Paypal or credit card
- Can I have a refund after registration? No, it is not possible after registration
- Do I have to be registered to participate? No, just click on “Submit” and fill out a form
- Can I participate in all three contests? Absolutely yes
DO YOU NEED SUPPORT?